Monday, December 6, 2010

Shopping For Your Girlfriends for X-MAS


Okay, okay I always get asked from guys on where they should shop for gifts in this case christmas. Yay I know that you want to get your babe a Juicy Couture purse but your really Iffy about walking into a store and spend that much. I know I've heard it all its a budget thing. Well are you ready for this! There is some great places you can go to get your babe that hot Christmas purse! Here are some great stores that I deffiantly reconnmend: NORDSTROM RACK!!! Trust me on this one Nordstrom Rack is the best store ever! I garuette you will deffiantly find your babe a present there oxox

Some brands that you can at Nordstrom Rack:
  • Juicy Couture
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Seven Jeans
  • L.A.M.B.
  • Coach
  • D&G Jewerly
  • and Etc.

Here is some locations:
  • Brea
  • Metro Poine at South Coast
  • Chino Spectrum Towne Centra
  • Long Beacj CityPlace
  • Laguna Hills Mall



No comments:

Post a Comment